Saturday, January 18, 2014

Favourite Art Project (art journal page)

 
Hello!
 
There is so much going on at Creative Jump Start 2014 (CJS) that it is hard to keep up!
 
Today I am posting some pictures of my favourite art project of 2013.  It is an art journal page I made.  It uses a few favourite things, first, my stamps.  I started out with stamps and I love them so I try to use them as often as I can in my art journaling.  Some products that are also on this page is moulding paste (you can see that on this page I stamped my stamp into some moulding paste!) and varnish (which I used to stamp the same image using the varnish ... which acted like a resist as more layers went on).   
 
 
Here is a close up of the stamp pushed into the moulding paste.

 
And here is a close up where you can see the varnish resist image .. at the bottom left and a bit in the middle right.  It has the orange colour coming through which resisted the darker blues placed over top.

 
One of my all time favourite pages using some of my favourite tools and products!  So much fun.
Okay, off to make another page. 
 
Donelda

No comments: